Salt lake city is one of the most popular cities and is full of places that are worth exploring. It has something for everyone and can be explored over the weekend as well if you are planning a short getaway. Of course, there are some things that you absolutely should not miss. Here are some of the best things to do in Salt Lake City and places you need to see while you are there.
- One of the most interesting places to visit, the Natural History Museum of Utah is going to be one place that will be loved by all history lovers.
- If you are a spiritual person, don’t forget to visit Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
- The biggest natural lake in Utah, you should definitely put this place on top of your list. You can even plan a picnic there.
- Visit the Utah Museum of Fine Arts if you love art. There are over 20 galleries to explore.
- Stay fit and active by hiking to Ensign Peak. It is a beginner-friendly hiking trail and the view is worth it.
- If you want to get to know the city better, visit Pioneer Memorial Museum as it has a huge collection of artefacts of the time when Mormon people inhabited Salt Lake City.
Which activity are you most excited about?